Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Penduline Tit


Caught up with this Penduline Tit at Stodmarsh Nature Reserve in Kent this morning. Though I was lucky enough to see it close up in the reedmace, it did spend a lot of time high in the canopy feeding on Alder seeds. Other birds of interest included Water Rail, Siskin, Great Spotted Woodpecker and Cetti's Warbler. 

What made it extra special was that my daughter Emily, who is on Vancouver Island, twitched it with me online! Emily kept me company from when I was cleaning my teeth to seeing the bird via facebook texts....thanks Emily for birding with me today:)





1 comment:

  1. What doeѕ free dating work for уοu.
    Wherе a diѕаbіlity, or the gentlemеn point οut.
    This is definіtely worth uѕіng the sіtе.



    my blοg http://www.kadirmihran.net/index.php?do=/blog/40885/not-a-good-idea-to-date-if-you-are-not-really-the-main-attraction-for-you-d

    ReplyDelete